LIBERTY SV7030Free yourself with faster and easier ironing*
The Liberty Steam Generator is the perfect mix of fast ironing performance and outstanding convenience. Liberty works faster than a traditional steam iron thanks to powerful steam performance and an XL water tank to avoid constant refills. This easy-to-use steam generator iron features a removable water tank for hassle-free steaming sessions.
Give your steaming sessions an upgrade with the pure convenience of a removable water tank and uncompromising steaming performance. The Liberty Steam Generator delivers powerful steaming for quick results, with a simple, straight-forward process that takes the hassle out of garment care. 5.5 bar pump pressure smoothes out wrinkles in no time, with an extra-powerful 310 g/minute steam boost to tackle even the most stubborn creases. This high-performance steam generator iron is equipped with a variety of enhanced features to improve the steaming experience, from the easy-carry lock system for carrying and storage in total safety to anti-calc cartridges for easy maintenance and long-lasting performance. The Liberty Steam Station: experience outstanding steaming results with full freedom and convenience.
*compared to a traditional steam iron
Fast ironing has never been easier
Experience fast ironing performance with ultimate convenience, with a removable water tank for easy refilling and a hassle-free ironing experience.
Experience the raw power of a 310 g/minute steam boost, to smooth out even the most stubborn creases with total ease.
UNRIVALLED CONVENIENCE AND SAFETY
The easy-carry lock system provides full safety while carrying and storing, for maximum convenience and security.
HIGHLY COMPACT FRAME
Designed for maximum convenience and ease, the compact frame has a smaller footprint than a sheet of A4 paper.
The anti-scale cartridge system provides a maintenance system that couldn't be easier, with one quick step for total ease of mind and long-lasting steam performance over time.
MULTI-USE VERTICAL STEAMING
This versatile feature is perfect for last-minute touch-ups, while also enabling steaming of suits, delicate fabrics and curtains.
A ceramic soleplate delivers enhanced glide for an easier and more enjoyable steaming experience.
ECO MODE TO SAVE ENERGY
Eco setting reduces energy use while maintaining fast steaming results.
SUPERB RESULTS IN NO TIME
5.5 bar pump pressure and a 120 g/minute continuous steam output deliver fast ironing results on all fabrics.
FAST 2-MINUTE HEAT-UP TIME
With a fast 2-minute heat-up, get your steaming sessions up and running in no time.
Choose a board that is height-adjustable to adjust it to your height. It should be steady and robust so that you can place the ironing appliance on it. The board should be perforated to allow the steam to pass through the fibres of the fabric to soften it and make ironing easier. The ironing board cover should also be suitable to allow the flow of steam through.
This function allows you to iron fabrics in situ or on a hanger. To do this, set the iron temperature button to the maximum position. • Leave the item on a hanger and gently pull the fabric with one hand. • Press the steam control button intermittently and move the iron from top to bottom. As the steam produced is very hot, it softens the fibres and removes creases. Note: Never use the vertical steam function on an item being worn by anyone.
To avoid damaging the soleplate, follow this advice: • Always place your iron on its heel rest or its base (depending on model). • Avoid ironing over abrasive items (buttons, zip fastenings, etc.). • Never clean your iron's soleplate with abrasive or metallic pads.
Shiny marks can appear on some fabrics, especially on dark coloured fabrics. We would advise ironing dark clothes inside out and using the correct temperature. If ironing mixed-fibre fabrics, set the temperature for the most fragile fibre. Important: The iron takes longer to cool down than to heat up. We recommend that you start with fabrics to be ironed at a low temperature.
The steam is more or less significant depending on the temperature setting of the iron. We advise you to use steam occasionally when the temperature is set low on the iron, otherwise drops of water could appear on your laundry.
• The Durillium soleplate: Regularly clean the soleplate with a damp, non metallic washing up pad. For easier, non-corrosive cleaning of your iron's soleplate, use a damp sponge on the soleplate while it is still warm. If cleaning dirt off is an issue, use the stick which is made specifically for cleaning the Durillium soleplates. • The stainless soleplate: Clean the soleplate of your iron when it is cool with a damp cloth or a non-abrasive sponge. • The autoclean soleplate: It is recommended that you use a soft damp cloth on the warm soleplate, in order not to damage the surface. Warning: The use of iron cleaner will cause damage to your soleplate's autoclean coating.
Before cleaning, ensure that the appliance is unplugged and that the soleplate and iron rest plate are cold. Do not use any detergents or descaling products to clean the soleplate or base unit. Never hold the iron or its base unit under tap water.
• Cleaning the base unit: Clean the plastic parts from time to time with a soft, slightly damp cloth.
• Cleaning the scale collector: Wait until the appliance has been switched off for at least 1 hour. Remove the scale collector by lifting and rotating the flap a quarter turn. Rinse the scale collector under the tap and put it back on the iron.
• Self-cleaning of the soleplate (depending on model): When the anti-calc indicator blinks, perform the steps described in this video.
• You are using chemical descaling products or additives in the water. You should never put these products in the water tank. If this is the case, contact an approved service centre. • Your washing has not been rinsed sufficiently or you are ironing a new item of clothing before washing it. Ensure that you have rinsed your clothes thoroughly in order to to remove soap deposits or chemicals from new garments which could stick to the iron.
After following the instructions in the user manual for starting the appliance, make sure that your electrical socket is working by plugging another appliance. If it still does not work, do not try to dismantle or repair the appliance yourself and take it to an approved repair centre.